Want to lose 1100 calories in 15 minutes?
Have You Ever Experienced A Detox Steam Treatment In A Siberian Cedar Barrel?
If you have, you know what I’m talking about.
If you haven’t, please make it a priority to treat yourself to one of the most tranquil experiences you may ever have. For your health and wellness, a detox steam in a natural container is the ultimate spa enjoyment. Whenever you get the opportunity to visit Victoria Med Spa in Orlando, Florida, it is a must try.
The unique steam system of the cedar barrel gently warms up a human body causing perspiration and detoxification of the whole organism. Dilated vessels, increased blood flow, decreased blood pressure, improved metabolism are few of the multiple effects of the system.
Cedar Barrel Detox is a proven effective system to support anti-aging and weight-loss programs!
You lose approximately 1100 calories in 15 minutes.
For those who live in the Orlando area, you are so fortunate to have a treasure near you, for those of us who don’t live in the area, there is a second best – a portable Sauna Unit or a Sauna Blanket that you can lose approximately 600 calories in 30 minutes.
As Per Talk Show Host Dr Oz “Infrared Saunas will lower your blood pressure, burn calories, and sweat out toxins!!”
Dr. Oz doesn’t endorse any specific brand, just shares his knowledge with us about the products in general.
Therasage Ps2002 Portable Far Infrared Sauna is one of the better choices of the Sauna Blankets and Units.
Saunas are very safe. Water, sharp items like nails, and touching the heating element during operation will have no harmful effect to your skin. You will have peace of mind as the systems are tested to UL standards and run on low-voltage energy. Even if the outer fabric was removed, you could turn the unit on and not receive a shock.
What is the definition of FAR Infrared (FIR)?
Infrared heat comes from the sun and is essential for all life. Besides the infrared rays, you also receive ultra-violet rays. The infrared heat will provide the healthy benefits of natural sunlight and the UV rays produce the dangerous damages.
An infrared sauna blanket or an infrared sauna unit is able to penetrate well below the skin, which is beneficial for temporary relief of minor muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasms, relieving stiffness, and relaxing muscle tissue.
Countless Health Benefits:
- Weight Loss – Burns 600 Calories in 30 minutes
- Detoxifies and Burns Fat
- Pain Relief – Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Sports Injuries, Muscle Spasms, Backaches and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Reduces Stress
- Relieves Hypertension
- Relaxes Muscles and Nerves
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Improves Skin, Beauty, Cleanses Impurities
- Reverses Aging Process
- Builds Up Your Immune System
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Greatly Improves Your Overall Sense of Wellbeing
- The Infrared Sauna Blanket is a new blanket design which acts to provide a complete sauna experience similar to the conventional sauna. It is portable and easy to clean, allowing for greater flexibility when traveling.Far Infrared Sauna Blanket with 3 Zone Digital Controller is a good choice for a Sauna Blanket if a budget is a major factor, although if you could hold off until you were able to put more money into your budget, you would be better off waiting.
- Prices range from about $184.00 for a 2-zone heat (heats upper and lower or front and back) to $955 for a professional grade with 3 separate heating ranges for the legs, middle, and upper body.
- Be careful when looking at the sauna blankets and units. Make sure it says FAR Infrared. There are many knock-offs that sound good, but do not hold up to their claims. Most of these are also non-refundable. The blankets that range between the $184 – $400 usually smell like vinyl even if they say they are made of space age material. They usually do not hold up, and another major complaint is that they are mass-produced and the velcro doesn’t hold. Most of these blankets only have an average of 2.5 stars rating of 5 stars. Many of these owners returned their blankets for a better unit.
Therasage Ps2002 portable far infrared unit can be purchased for about $100 more than the average sauna blanket. The portable far infrared sauna has no electromagnetic radiation, is easy to store, has a safe therapeutic heat, digital time and temp controller, extra long power cord, negative ion therapy, and only takes up about 3×3 foot of floor space. Many of the users of the therasage started with the blanket, just to return the blanket for this unit and scored this high on the scale, even if the cost is more. It has a 4.5 star rating out of 5 stars.
You can sit in this one, and have your hands out so you may read, or use your tablet while enjoying a detox. As one customer stated, the sweating starts in about 20 minutes. Another stated they noticed their skin was much softer almost immediately. Another didn’t notice much difference on the scales, but did notice going down 1 pant size after 1 month of use.
Healthy Diet Program To Include With Your Weight Loss Sauna:
To maximize the use of the Sauna Blanket, I have found that it works great in conjunction with a great diet plan. One program that is easy to stick with and fits into any busy schedule is The Metabolic Cooking Fat Burning Diet Program. The Metabolic Cooking Program is a way of cooking that uses certain foods to make your body burn more fat, help many calories that your body will burn, break down the nutrients each time you eat a certain food, help you to lose fat faster, and to help you stay off the dreaded diet plateau.
I recommend going with a Therasage Ps2002 Portable Far Infrared Sauna unit even if the cost is more than an average sauna blanket, the quality difference is worth it. You will be much happier in the long run and not have to go through the mental anger of the “wish I would have purchased this instead”.
FAR Infrared Sauna Blankets and Units Review is a Weight Loss Fitness Blog to help you decide if this product is for you.
FAR Infrared Sauna Blankets and Units Review a Weight Loss Fitness Blog is a weight loss fitness blog and is not endorsed by Dr. Oz, the Doctors, or any other celebrity. If any of their names are used in this or any of the other blogs, it is for informational purposes only and not for promotional purposes.